Sunday, January 27, 2013

Coin Collection: Updated Philippines English Series Coins

Finally my Philippine English series coins from 1958 is complete. I have finally put together coins from the year 1958, the first minting year of these coins. My first post regarding these coins can be found in the link below.

Philippine Coins: English Series

Now some photos of the all 1958 Philippine English Series coins.









I did not include the reverse photos anymore since you can view that in my previous entry about the English Series coins.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. parang familiar yung mga coins na yan... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo. Ang nadagdag lang ay yung 1958 na 50 centavos. Complete na. Nakuha ko yan sa Cubao expo Kahapon with Joy.

      Delete
  2. Buy/Sell your Ethereums using Yobit - the world's #1 CRYPTO EXCHANGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz 비트멕스

    ReplyDelete