The materials have been cut. (most of it). I will be using free patterns on the internet for the shoulder straps and Hip belt. Target date of completion is January 12. Some materials will be from an old pack since buckles are hard to come by. I took the pack apart and scavenged the straps and buckles. I have one more backpack to dismember for its straps.
- Capacity: 23L + 10L(extension collar)
- Roll top closure. like a dry bag.
- One external front pocket.
- With compression straps
- Backpack (Budong pack)
- Quilt (Replaces the sleeping bag)
- Bivy (for weather/bug proofing the quilt. Can also be used without the quilt on warm summer nights)
- Tarp (Main shelter. replaced the tent. Downside is, no privacy)
Wish me luck.