Friday, August 14, 2015

Almost Satisfied

In my search for answers to my questions on faith, i have attempted to read book by an inspired author. I have found evidence that indeed the law is an integral part of a life of a Christian. Recently i have also found what was wrong with me. Indeed it was something very trivial and petty. I just needed to hear from a certain person that indeed we were on the same page regarding faith and obedience. It was all I needed to settle myself.
Still in our daily bible readings at home, there are things that still elude me. Sometimes I ask questions that causes heated discussions. I want to ask the questions that others dare not ask. Or at least I think that way. Being critical about something is not necessarily bad, but being a critic to just arouse other peoples anger is really something bad. Sometimes I wonder if i have become like that. I guess it comes from the idea that humans cannot be trusted. Yeah! Trust issues with humans in general. I can't help but think sometimes that the world would be better without humans. Then again, I am human so that would also mean the world would be better off without me. I also can't help but think that if I continue thinking like this, a trap might be waiting for me along the way. God forbid I fall into that trap and can't get out anymore.
My struggle now is dependence on God. How to depend on God for everything and anything. I read that it entails surrender, but i find it hard to visualize a surrender of mind and heart...of body and soul. How exactly do you do that? To be one with God and not just be obedient and faithful. There are times that i think i know how, but there are more times that I'm not sure how or why. Don't get me wrong, I haven't lost faith. Its just that i think my life has come to a stagnation and my struggle is how to move up.
I guess the title of this post should be, "Never Satisfied". However, I would like to believe that someday I will be satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. Look at the way my partner Wesley Virgin's tale starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the exact same secrets lots of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that thought has even taken place IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a vehicle without a license and with $3 on his bank card.

    "I'm so frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

    You took part in those types of thoughts, am I right?

    Your own success story is going to happen. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    ReplyDelete